Our first meeting of the year was held this week. We intend to give you a brief update after each meeting. More detailed minutes are available from our Principal.
1.Ken Hunt has been successfully re-elected as Board Chair
2. The BoT's have started the process of "selecting" to replace both AJ and Tania as members. Both have worked hard for the school and are keen to stay involved where possible. This process is active until March 12th when the board will either 'select' or hold a by-election for new members
3. The BoT's are really pleased with the new website and intend to use this to communicate on a frequent basis with parents and the community.
4. The BoT's passed the 2017 Charter (which will be loaded on the website shortly) and have organised two time slots to hold Charter Chats to discuss this charter with interested parties
- Friday 10th March at 2.20pm at school in the staffroom
- Friday 7th April at 2.20pm at school in the staffroom
5. The BoT's set up the board work plan and review plan for 2017
6. The BoT's approved the 2016 Analysis of Variance and NAG2A (b) reporting tables, which are lodged with the Ministry of Education
Next Meeting: 22nd March at 7.00 pm.
The announcements of school leaders for 2017 will happen at this Fridays Assembly. Assembly starts 2.25pm. Join us for the excitement as we announce our leaders and present badges for 2017.
Gotcha Winners Week 3
Congratulation to Max M, Ethan (back row), Kian, Caiden, Niyah and Emma, our first winners in the weekly gotcha draw. Congratulations on awesome behaviour in our playground.
Board of Trustee Vacancies
Due to the resignations of both AJ and Tania the board is looking to "select" two representatives to replace them. In this Saturday's edition of HB Today you will notice an advertisement explaining the process that will occur. We thank both members for their contributions to our school.